Our Premier is the check signing solution of choice for accounts payable and payroll departments in companies of all types and sizes. Wycom’s exclusive dual-key control system ensures a secure check signing process. The network-ready, high-performance Premier offers the memory capacity and speed to streamline check signing in even the highest volume environments, for the most complex print runs. With the Premier on your network, check signing is fast, easy, and secure.
Premier Check Signing delivers:
- Unequaled security. Wycom’s exclusive dual-key control security system means only authorized staff can print and sign checks. No passwords for hackers to discover or staff to forget or inadvertently divulge. View our many security benefits.
- Fraud protection. The check amount is a forge-resistant graphic (not simple text), reducing your risk of fraud. The Premier can even suppress signatures or void checks when amounts exceed your pre-determined limits.
- Improved efficiency. Premier signs and prints a negotiable check in one pass from any workstation on your network. That means you can eliminate manual check signing and focus your staff on more productive tasks.
- Central control. Premier centralizes check signing authority, putting you in control of who can activate its check printing and signing features.
- High capacity. No matter what your check volume, the Premier has the capacity to handle it quickly, efficiently, and securely.
- Automatic archival option. Premier can automatically store check images as PDFs or PCL to your existing imaging system cutting paper costs, eliminating manual scanning, saving storage space, and speeding check retrieval.
- Laser upgrade. The Wycom Premier Check Signer can be upgraded to our Premier Laser Check Printing System in the future to allow for full MICR laser check printing onto secure blank laser check stock. Eliminate pre-printed check stock forever!
- Simple set-up. Premier requires no mechanical downtime and no new software to learn. We program your unit at the factory to your specifications. You simply connect it to your network and start reaping the benefits.
- Easy administration. Need to add new forms or signatures? Use our integrated encryption software to download them to your unit. And since Premier is pre-compatible with the latest operating system releases, you’ll avoid the costs and downtime of operating system upgrades.
Call 1-800-869-0236, option 1
E-mail Our Sales Department
Fill out a Sales Contact Form