Our Premier Laser Check Printing System is the solution of choice for accounts payable and payroll departments in companies of all types and sizes. Wycom’s exclusive dual-key control system ensures a secure check printing process. The network-ready, high-performance Premier offers the memory capacity and speed to streamline laser check printing in even the highest volume environments and for the most complex print runs. You can even eliminate the costs and security risks of pre-printed check stock by printing to blank safety paper. With Premier on your network, laser check printing is fast, easy, and secure.
Premier Laser Check Printing delivers:
- Cost savings. Eliminate the expense of buying and storing pre-printed check stock by using Premier to print to blank safety check paper. You’ll never worry about securing or running out of check stock. And when you need to change bank account names or addresses, there’s no need to buy new stock; Premier makes those changes fast and easy.
- Flexible options. Add logos, graphics, or forms and create checks for multiple bank accounts. Our Premier Laser Check Printing System can even convert dot matrix data to laser quality output with our Dot Matrix Conversion option.
- Unequaled security. Wycom’s exclusive dual-key control security system means only authorized staff can print and sign checks. No passwords for hackers to discover or staff to forget or inadvertently divulge. View our many security benefits.
- Fraud protection. The check amount is a forge-resistant graphic (not simple text), reducing your risk of fraud. The Premier can even suppress signatures or void checks when amounts exceed your pre-determined limits.
- Improved efficiency. Premier signs and prints a negotiable check in one pass from any workstation on your network. That means you can eliminate manual check signing and focus your staff on more productive tasks.
- Central control. Premier centralizes check signing authority, putting you in control of who can activate its check printing and signing features.
- High capacity. No matter what your check volume, Premier has the capacity to handle it quickly, efficiently, and securely.
- Automatic archival option. Premier can automatically store check images as PDFs or PCL to your existing imaging system cutting paper costs, eliminating manual scanning, saving storage space, and speeding check retrieval.
- Simple set-up. Premier requires no mechanical downtime and no new software to learn. We program your unit at the factory to your specifications. You simply connect it to your network and start reaping the benefits.
- Multiple printer support. Additional printer licenses allow you to support multiple printers across your network.
- Easy administration. Need to add new forms or signatures? Use our integrated encryption software to download them to your unit. And since Premier is pre-compatible with the latest operating system releases, you’ll avoid the costs and downtime of operating system upgrades.
Call 1-800-869-0236, option 1
E-mail Our Sales Department
Fill out a Sales Contact Form